Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mmmmm...

Following the trend of some other potters out there in the blog-o-sphere, I thought I'd include one of my latest baked creations. I have a passion for food (a trait I'm sure many of you out there share!) and I love to bake in particular. I'm a huge fan of Tom Grey's posts that merge his love of cooking and food with ceramics and am excited to try out the delicious looking recipe recently posted by John Britt. It's always interesting to get a glimpse into the lives of artists outside of their art, so here is what I spent a lovely, snowy, Sunday afternoon doing!

Have a great week...

4 comments:

Multiple personalities.. said...

Looks soooo yummy! What type of bread is it: wheat? sweet? What a perfect treat to make on a cold winter day... wish I could share a cup of tea with you. :)

Ron said...

Those look great. I prob. need to bake a loaf for the week today.

Linda Starr said...

Winter seems to be the time for baking good stuff and those look so good. Thanks for the info about the exacto knife.

Kip said...

Andrelita -- This is a honey whole wheat bread - great for sandwiches! I wish that we could have tea as well, it would be so great to catch up in person!