Sunday, November 4, 2007

Long Time, No See

I always seem to have such good intentions about keeping up regularly on blogging, and then somehow three months slip by and I haven't posted a thing. Man. A quick ceramic update... I took a class on mosaic and have been happily making zillions of little tiles for my table project. The class is now a few weeks over and my table is still in pieces, but it will get there. Eventually. I've also been working on a new prototype for another slipcasting project, making plates as test pieces for the low fire kiln, and working on a platter project for my Dad. Lots to think about and keep me busy -- not even considering all of the NCECA madness! I hope to at some point start getting some images up here, it would be great to document all that is going on with my many clay adventures.

No comments: